Our ‘Finding the Right House’ Service will save you lots of time, money, hassle and admin when finding your dream home.
Homeowners looking for find their dream home and need support in viewing process, and advice on issues, improvements and planning.
What our clients will get as part of this service;
- A viewing of a house or houses, where we will undertake a walk-through
- Advice on potential issues and suggest where improvements could be made to the house/property
- Advice on planning issues, design, etc
- Advice on what needs to be done to achieve the brief
- Advise on an estimate of build costs for the project allows people to make informed decisions (ensure that you are not buying somebody else’s problems) at a very early stage prior to undertaking a pre-purchase survey
Benefits of our service;
- Makes our clients lives easier, by saving them lots of time, money and hassle!
- Let’s the client make an informed decision at an early stage if the property has the ability to be turned into their dream home within their budget and other constraints or if looking at a number of different properties which one works best for them.
If you choose to move forward with buying the house, we can undertake the pre-purchase survey, which will be a written report to ensure that they are not buying somebody else’s problem. The report will include:
- Condition of property
- Issues and how they can be solved
- Planning Permission check
- Boundary check
To discuss how this service could help you, please contact us here.